Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

I have a sudden realization... vertical seafood taco is slang for a vagina.

He likes anal.

Tetris Toon Tetris Toon

Of course video games are affecting our minds! Don't you remember the outbreak of STACKING BOXES NEATLY that plauged the 1980s?

Good job with this, looking forward to more in the future. Enjoy your Daily 4th!

: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

Video games are a casual thing that MOST PEOPLE DO THESE DAYS. The killers just happened to play video games. I mean, really. ADOLF HITLER WORE PANTS. WE SHOULD ALL STOP WEARING PANTS TO PREVENT ANOTHER MASS HOLOCAUST.

Good Job illwill.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

Great job, I love the random little things you notice that makes you want to watch it again and again.

Anyone notice Zach's face before the credits start? (The one in orange)

Pokemon or Something? Pokemon or Something?

Congrats for getting on frontpage movies during Madness Week.

Very smooth, funny animation.

Hopes High Hopes High

Nice, smooth animation and voice acting made a good movie, and while it seemed serious, there is no real thing called Hopes High, nor a producer named Max Hertz. But this was pretty funny. Nice.

Turn Back The Clock Turn Back The Clock

Outstanding collaboration. I find it amazing that you could make all of this... backwards.

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

Sam Green, how long has this been on front page? This is good and it shows.

Very good idea, I liked the table flip at the end- that was a nice touch.

Macrocosm Macrocosm

Pretty interesting. I liked how you fit the theme, and I know you didn't have much time on this (I read your recent newspost) but it was still great and you did well.

Zelda CD-i: King's Bday Zelda CD-i: King's Bday

Amazing job with this. All in all, the voice acting was great, the animation golden, and the humor both original and solid.

00:23 Clothes Off
00:34 Clothes On
Magic

Samination responds:

He put the clothes back on when she was talking. lol